The Henrietta Historical Society
is proud to present
"Sffragists in Every Town and County: How New York Women Won the Vote"
Christine Ridarsky, City Historian
Sunday, March 19, 2017
2 to 4 pm
Henrietta Senior Center
515 Calkins Rd
Woman Suffrage parade in New York City, ca 1910
Antoinette Brow Blackwell and Alice Stone Blackwell
Notecards of Historic Henrietta Churches now available!
The Henrietta Historical Society is selling notecards of pen and ink drawings of the four earliest churches in Henrietta. The churches are the West Henrietta Baptist Church, the First Congregational Church, the Methodist Episcopal Church, and the East Baptist Church of Henrietta. Note cards will also be sold at the monthly meetings of Henrietta Historical Society. A set of eight note cards is available for $10.
- to educate the public about the history of Henrietta, New York
- to encourage community interest in the town's history
- to collect, preserve, and exhibit artifacts, writings, and historical items
- to conduct and collect oral histories from town residents
- to serve the educational and cultural needs of Henrietta, New York