"Rochester Mobilizes for the Great War"
Sunday, November 19, 2017
Henrieta Senior Center
515 Calkins Rd, Henrietta
Preserving Family History!
Saturday, November 11, 2017, 1-4 pm
Henrietta Public Library
Members of the Rochester Genealogical Society will be available to help residents preserve historical photographs slides, and documents. They will scan up to 15 of your photos, slides, or documents to your USB memory stick, card, or disc. This will be a wonderful opportunity for residents to preserve their family history as well as the history of Henrietta as we prepare to celebrate the bicentennial in 2018.
Please register, if possible. Walk-ins are welcome.
- to educate the public about the history of Henrietta, New York
- to encourage community interest in the town's history
- to collect, preserve, and exhibit artifacts, writings, and historical items
- to conduct and collect oral histories from town residents
- to serve the educational and cultural needs of Henrietta, New York