- to educate the public about the history of Henrietta, New York
- to encourage community interest in the town's history
- to collect, preserve, and exhibit artifacts, writings, and historical items
- to conduct and collect oral histories from town residents
- to serve the educational and cultural needs of Henrietta, New York
Visit: www.henriettahistoricalsociety.org for directions
All programs are free and handicapped accessible.
In case of inclement weather, call HHS President Jack Hayden at 507-5213.
Feb. 16th at 2pm
Henrietta Senior Center,
In September of 2014, Michelle Lebel purchased the cobblestone house at the crest of Methodist Hill from the Halpin Family. In the course of renovating the property for use for her insurance business, many surprises occurred. Come and see what was discovered under a floor board and behind a wall.
This months story is:
If you want to Learn About Life, Start in a Cemetery
written by Melanie Nelson,
Read the story, click here