Notecards of Historic Henrietta Churches now available!
The Henrietta Historical Society is selling notecards of pen and ink drawings of the four earliest churches in Henrietta. The churches are the West Henrietta Baptist Church, the First Congregational Church, the Methodist Episcopal Church, and the East Baptist Church of Henrietta. Note cards will also be sold at the monthly meetings of Henrietta Historical Society. A set of eight note cards is available for $10.
- to educate the public about the history of Henrietta, New York
- to encourage community interest in the town's history
- to collect, preserve, and exhibit artifacts, writings, and historical items
- to conduct and collect oral histories from town residents
- to serve the educational and cultural needs of Henrietta, New York
"Songs and Stories of The Erie Canal"
Saturday, June 17, 2017
Tinker Park Ampitheater
15125 Calkins Rd, Henrietta
Commemorating the 200th Anniversary of the Start of the Erie Canal