- to educate the public about the history of Henrietta, New York
- to encourage community interest in the town's history
- to collect, preserve, and exhibit artifacts, writings, and historical items
- to conduct and collect oral histories from town residents
- to serve the educational and cultural needs of Henrietta, New York
Notecards of Historic Henrietta Churches now available!
The Henrietta Historical Society is selling notecards of pen and ink drawings of the four earliest churches in Henrietta. The churches are the West Henrietta Baptist Church, the First Congregational Church, the Methodist Episcopal Church, and the East Baptist Church of Henrietta. Note cards will also be sold at the monthly meetings of Henrietta Historical Society. A set of eight note cards is available for $10.
The Henrietta Historical Society
is proud to present
"The Psychic Highway:How the Erie Canal Changed America"
Sunday, April 23, 2017
2 to 4 pm
Henrietta Senior Center
515 Calkins Rd